Turkey’s industrial output falls 1.4% in June
On a yearly basis, however, calendar adjusted industrial production moved up 1.1% in June. The manufacturing index edged down by 0.4% while the mining and quarrying index was up 7.9%. The electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply index increased 9.3% on the year in June.
Among the main industrial groupings, the steepest monthly decline was reported for non-durable consumer goods, which fell by 4.8% from a month earlier, while the manufacturing of computer, electronic and optical products posted the largest increase on a seasonally and calendar adjusted basis among manufacturing sub-sectors at 12.2% in June.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September