Turkey’s industrial output falls 1.4% in June
On a yearly basis, however, calendar adjusted industrial production moved up 1.1% in June. The manufacturing index edged down by 0.4% while the mining and quarrying index was up 7.9%. The electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply index increased 9.3% on the year in June.
Among the main industrial groupings, the steepest monthly decline was reported for non-durable consumer goods, which fell by 4.8% from a month earlier, while the manufacturing of computer, electronic and optical products posted the largest increase on a seasonally and calendar adjusted basis among manufacturing sub-sectors at 12.2% in June.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand