Turkey’s industrial output rises in October m-o-m
On a yearly basis, calendar adjusted industrial production was up by 2.0% in October. The manufacturing index increased by 1.7% and the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply index rose by 5.7% on a yearly basis. However, the mining and quarrying index was down by 0.4% in October from a year earlier.
Among the main industrial groupings (MIGs), non-durable consumer goods posted the highest increase by 6.6% in October month on month.
In the sub sectors, the highest monthly rise was reported for manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products, which increased by 20.6% from a month earlier while the highest drop was reported in repair and installation of machinery and equipment by 4.3% on the month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends
- Asian PP, PE markets to start 2022 on a bearish note
- PET bottle prices rise 40% in 2021 across Asia
- Egypt’s PVC markets set to end 2021 on weaker footing