Turkey's industrial production increases in September
On a yearly basis, the calendar adjusted industrial production was also up by 10.4% in September. The manufacturing index increased by 10.4%. The electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply index rose by 13% and the mining and quarrying index was up by 4.6% in September from a year earlier.
Among the main industrial groupings (MIGs), durable goods posted the largest increase by 6.6% in September month on month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures