Turkey's industrial production increases in September
On a yearly basis, the calendar adjusted industrial production was also up by 10.4% in September. The manufacturing index increased by 10.4%. The electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply index rose by 13% and the mining and quarrying index was up by 4.6% in September from a year earlier.
Among the main industrial groupings (MIGs), durable goods posted the largest increase by 6.6% in September month on month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe