Turkey's industrial production increases in September
On a yearly basis, the calendar adjusted industrial production was also up by 10.4% in September. The manufacturing index increased by 10.4%. The electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply index rose by 13% and the mining and quarrying index was up by 4.6% in September from a year earlier.
Among the main industrial groupings (MIGs), durable goods posted the largest increase by 6.6% in September month on month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops