Turkey’s manufacturing PMI hits 43-month high in June
This rise was mainly driven by a sharp rise in new orders standing at six-year high due to increasing domestic and foreign demand which results in significant increases in output and employment, according to the data. The higher output and employment caused job creation to reach the highest level since February 2015.
The data also revealed that input and output price inflations are at six- and eight-month low in June. The former indicates the lowest level since September 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September