Turkey’s manufacturing grows further in October
Accordingly, Turkey’s manufacturing PMI became 52.8 in October, down from 53.5 registered in September. Although there was a small decline in the figure, the overall business conditions in Turkey’s manufacturing sector remained robust during the month.
The upturn was mainly driven by the growth in new orders and output amid growing demand from domestic and foreign markets. The employment also grew for the ninth month in a row on the back of higher demand.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming in China PE market stronger than PP since mid-June
- Asian ethylene, propylene falter on bearish crude and oversupply
- Oil plunge weighs on PET bottle sentiment in Asia, Europe
- ABS reverses losses after 8 weeks in Asia; will upturn be sustainable?
- Import delays support European PP suppliers in July
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan
- Asian ethylene, propylene prices remain bullish but caution lingers
- African PP, PE markets offer mixed bag for July
- European PVC suppliers seek hikes for 14th straight month in July