Turkey’s manufacturing grows further in October
Accordingly, Turkey’s manufacturing PMI became 52.8 in October, down from 53.5 registered in September. Although there was a small decline in the figure, the overall business conditions in Turkey’s manufacturing sector remained robust during the month.
The upturn was mainly driven by the growth in new orders and output amid growing demand from domestic and foreign markets. The employment also grew for the ninth month in a row on the back of higher demand.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market