Turkey’s manufacturing grows further in October
Accordingly, Turkey’s manufacturing PMI became 52.8 in October, down from 53.5 registered in September. Although there was a small decline in the figure, the overall business conditions in Turkey’s manufacturing sector remained robust during the month.
The upturn was mainly driven by the growth in new orders and output amid growing demand from domestic and foreign markets. The employment also grew for the ninth month in a row on the back of higher demand.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines