Turkey’s new vehicle registrations decrease in August
The number of road motor vehicles registrations decreased by 15.8% on the month in August. However, on a yearly basis, road motor vehicle registrations were up by 12.8% compared with the same period of 2016.
The data showed that within 107,837 new registrations in August, cars accounted for the highest percentage of total vehicles at 58.7%, followed by motorcycles (16.4%), small trucks (16.3%) and tractors (4.3%). Trucks, buses, minibuses and special purpose vehicles constituted 4.3% of new registrations.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness