Turkey’s new vehicle registrations decrease in August
The number of road motor vehicles registrations decreased by 15.8% on the month in August. However, on a yearly basis, road motor vehicle registrations were up by 12.8% compared with the same period of 2016.
The data showed that within 107,837 new registrations in August, cars accounted for the highest percentage of total vehicles at 58.7%, followed by motorcycles (16.4%), small trucks (16.3%) and tractors (4.3%). Trucks, buses, minibuses and special purpose vehicles constituted 4.3% of new registrations.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns