Turkey’s new vehicle registrations increase in October
In October, the number of road motor vehicles registrations increased by 28% compared with September. On a yearly basis, road motor vehicle registrations were also up by 13.1% compared with the same period of 2016.
The data showed that within 110,743 new registrations in August, cars accounted for the highest percentage of total vehicles at 58.8%, followed by small trucks (17.3%), motorcycles (12.6%) and tractors (7.2%). Minibuses, buses, trucks and special purpose vehicles constituted 4.1% of new registrations.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers
- Nov hikes send Europe’s PE markets to multi-month highs