Turkey’s new vehicle registrations increase in October
In October, the number of road motor vehicles registrations increased by 28% compared with September. On a yearly basis, road motor vehicle registrations were also up by 13.1% compared with the same period of 2016.
The data showed that within 110,743 new registrations in August, cars accounted for the highest percentage of total vehicles at 58.8%, followed by small trucks (17.3%), motorcycles (12.6%) and tractors (7.2%). Minibuses, buses, trucks and special purpose vehicles constituted 4.1% of new registrations.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot PE markets recede from all-time high in Europe
- Turkey’s PP market starts to stabilize, will other polymers follow suit?
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets