Turkey’s new vehicle registrations increase in October
In October, the number of road motor vehicles registrations increased by 28% compared with September. On a yearly basis, road motor vehicle registrations were also up by 13.1% compared with the same period of 2016.
The data showed that within 110,743 new registrations in August, cars accounted for the highest percentage of total vehicles at 58.8%, followed by small trucks (17.3%), motorcycles (12.6%) and tractors (7.2%). Minibuses, buses, trucks and special purpose vehicles constituted 4.1% of new registrations.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan