Turkey’s new vehicle registrations increase in October
In October, the number of road motor vehicles registrations increased by 28% compared with September. On a yearly basis, road motor vehicle registrations were also up by 13.1% compared with the same period of 2016.
The data showed that within 110,743 new registrations in August, cars accounted for the highest percentage of total vehicles at 58.8%, followed by small trucks (17.3%), motorcycles (12.6%) and tractors (7.2%). Minibuses, buses, trucks and special purpose vehicles constituted 4.1% of new registrations.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?
- US PVC prices bounce on heels of eased stock pressure
- China PP market volatile since its rebound in H1 April, is it the new normal?
- Taiwanese major’s June PVC pricing expected to reverse course after two months
- Lockdown easing hopes help PE prices in Southeast Asia