Turkey’s new vehicle registrations increase in October
In October, the number of road motor vehicles registrations increased by 28% compared with September. On a yearly basis, road motor vehicle registrations were also up by 13.1% compared with the same period of 2016.
The data showed that within 110,743 new registrations in August, cars accounted for the highest percentage of total vehicles at 58.8%, followed by small trucks (17.3%), motorcycles (12.6%) and tractors (7.2%). Minibuses, buses, trucks and special purpose vehicles constituted 4.1% of new registrations.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June