Turkey’s plastic goods exports fall 3% in Jan-Oct period
In the January-October period, plastic production remained stable at 6.3 million tons compared with the same period of the previous year; however it declined 11% in value to $24 billion.
In first nine months of the year, packaging products ranked first with 2.2 million tons followed by plastic construction materials at 1.2 million tons in the list of main export products. In the same period, local plastic consumption in Turkey remained unchanged at 5.6 million tons when compared to the same period of last year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high
- PVC buyers’ resistance to sharp April hikes grows in SE Asia
- European PS sentiment cools off on styrene correction; ABS remains unfazed