Turkey’s retail sales fall by 0.4% on the month in September
The data showed that retail sales for non-food excluding auto fuel moved down by 1.8% in September. Electronic goods and furniture sales fell by 10.2% and food, drinks and tobacco sales were down 0.1% while retail sales for the non-food sectors including computers, books, telecommunications equipment advanced 2.6%, automotive fuel sales climbed 1.9% and textiles, clothing and footwear sales were up 0.4% when compared to the previous month.
Meanwhile, retail sales for medical goods and cosmetic sales and sales via mail orders and internet rose by 3.7% and 4.7% from a month earlier, respectively.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand