Turkey’s retail sales increase slightly on the month in Nov
The data showed that retail sales in non-food sectors such as medical goods and cosmetics increased by 2.3%, sales via mail orders, internet were up by 8.3% and textiles and clothing and footwear sales rose by 0.6% on a monthly basis while computers, books, telecommunications equipment sales were down by 0.9% and electronic goods and furniture sales dropped by 2.3% on the month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high