Turkey’s road motor vehicle registrations climb 5.3% in August
The data showed that cars accounted for the highest percentage of new vehicles at 57.1% with 54,573 units, followed by motorcycles (17%), small trucks (16.4%), tractors (5.7%) and minibuses, buses, trucks and special purpose vehicles (3.8%).
In the January-August period, meanwhile, the number of road motor vehicles registered to traffic in Turkey increased by 735,194 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect