Turkey’s road motor vehicle registrations decline 15.8% in September
The data showed that cars accounted for the highest percentage of new vehicles at 57.1% with 45,916 units, followed by small trucks (17.4%), motorcycles (14.3%), tractors (6.4%) and minibuses, buses, trucks and special purpose vehicles (4.8%).
Meanwhile, the number of road motor vehicles registered to traffic in Turkey increased by 807,148 units in the January-September period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September