Turkey’s road motor vehicle registrations decline in August
The data showed that cars represented the highest percentage of vehicles at 57.6% with 62,908 units, followed by motorcycles (17.4%), small trucks (14.6%) and tractors (4.9%). Minibuses, buses, trucks and special purpose vehicles accounted for 5.5% of new registrations.
Meanwhile, in the January-August period, the number of road motor vehicles registered to traffic in Turkey increased by 813,093 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe
- Tightness keeps European PVC firm; projections for Sept voiced