Turkey’s road motor vehicle registrations decline in August
The data showed that cars represented the highest percentage of vehicles at 57.6% with 62,908 units, followed by motorcycles (17.4%), small trucks (14.6%) and tractors (4.9%). Minibuses, buses, trucks and special purpose vehicles accounted for 5.5% of new registrations.
Meanwhile, in the January-August period, the number of road motor vehicles registered to traffic in Turkey increased by 813,093 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia