Turkey’s road motor vehicle registrations fell 21.2% in July
The data showed that cars accounted for the highest percentage of new vehicles at 60.2% with 54,620 units, followed by small trucks (16.3%), motorcycles (15.2%), tractors (4.4%) and minibuses, buses, trucks and special purpose vehicles (3.9%).
In the January-July period, meanwhile, the number of road motor vehicles registered to traffic in Turkey increased by 648,774 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PET markets extend rebound on firmer costs
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high