Turkey’s road motor vehicle registrations plunge 23.1% in Sept
The data showed that cars represented the highest percentage of new vehicles at 55.1% with 46,318 units, followed by motorcycles (15.8%) and tractors (5.9%). Minibuses, buses, trucks and special purpose vehicles accounted for 6.9% of new registrations.
Meanwhile, in the January-September period, the total number of road motor vehicles registered to traffic in Turkey increased by 889,482 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers