Turkey’s road motor vehicle registrations plunge 23.1% in Sept
The data showed that cars represented the highest percentage of new vehicles at 55.1% with 46,318 units, followed by motorcycles (15.8%) and tractors (5.9%). Minibuses, buses, trucks and special purpose vehicles accounted for 6.9% of new registrations.
Meanwhile, in the January-September period, the total number of road motor vehicles registered to traffic in Turkey increased by 889,482 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May