Turkey’s road motor vehicle registrations surge 29.6% in Dec
The data showed that cars accounted for the highest percentage of new vehicles at 65.4%, with 82,128 units, followed by small trucks (16.9%), motorcycles (6.2%), tractors (6.2%) and minibuses, buses, trucks and special purpose vehicles (5.3%).
Meanwhile, in the January-December period, the total number of road motor vehicles registered to traffic in Turkey increased by 1,165,751 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC snaps an 8-month downtrend, players remain skeptical in Turkey
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows