Turkey’s road motor vehicle registrations surge 49.6% in March
The data showed that cars accounted for the highest percentage of new vehicles at 58.7% with 59,836 units, followed by small trucks (15.6%), motorcycles (13%), tractors (7.2%) and minibuses, buses, trucks and special purpose vehicles (5.5%).
In the January-March period, meanwhile, the number of road motor vehicles registered to traffic in Turkey increased by 257,674 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds