Turkey’s road motor vehicle registrations surge 49.6% in March
The data showed that cars accounted for the highest percentage of new vehicles at 58.7% with 59,836 units, followed by small trucks (15.6%), motorcycles (13%), tractors (7.2%) and minibuses, buses, trucks and special purpose vehicles (5.5%).
In the January-March period, meanwhile, the number of road motor vehicles registered to traffic in Turkey increased by 257,674 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019