Turkey’s road motor vehicle registrations up 1.1% in October
The data showed that cars represented the highest percentage of new vehicles at 52.8%, with 45,437 units, followed by small trucks (16.3%), motorcycles (14.8%), tractors (8.5%), trucks (4%), minibuses (2.3%), buses (1.1%) and special purpose vehicles (0.2%).
Meanwhile, in the January-October period, the total number of road motor vehicles registered to traffic in Turkey increased by 965,274 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports