Turkey’s road motor vehicle registrations up 1.1% in October
The data showed that cars represented the highest percentage of new vehicles at 52.8%, with 45,437 units, followed by small trucks (16.3%), motorcycles (14.8%), tractors (8.5%), trucks (4%), minibuses (2.3%), buses (1.1%) and special purpose vehicles (0.2%).
Meanwhile, in the January-October period, the total number of road motor vehicles registered to traffic in Turkey increased by 965,274 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect