Turkey’s road motor vehicle registrations up 14.2% in Nov
The data showed that cars represented the highest percentage of new vehicles at 58.1%, with nearly 56,340 units, followed by small trucks (18%), motorcycles (10.1%) and tractors (7.3%) and minibuses, buses, trucks and special purpose vehicles (6.5%).
Meanwhile, in the January-November period, the total number of road motor vehicles registered to traffic in Turkey increased by 1,053,348 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds