Turkey’s road motor vehicle registrations up on the year in June
Among all the road motor vehicles in traffic, the data reported that cars represented the highest percentage of vehicles at 52.7%, followed by small trucks (16.3%) and motorcycles (14.9%). Among new registrations, cars compose the highest percentage of registrations at 53.7%, followed by motorcycles (21%) and small trucks (12.2%).
Meanwhile, in the January-June period, the number of road motor vehicles registered to traffic in Turkey increased by 578,605 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open post-Eid period with a cautious tone
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?