Turkey’s sectoral confidence indices announced for Dec
In service sector, the business situation, demand-turnover and demand-turnover expectation indices also showed respective decreases of 4%, 4.6% and 2.3% month on month.
The seasonally adjusted retail trade confidence index, however, rose by 0.1% in December due to the increase in the number of managers evaluating the “business activity-sales” as improved over the past three months and “current volume of stock” as below normal for the season.
The seasonally adjusted construction confidence index grew by 0.5% in December to 76.15 from 75.75 in November due to the increase in the number of managers who expect an increase in “total employment” in the following three months.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles