Turkey’s sectoral confidence indices announced for Dec
In service sector, the business situation, demand-turnover and demand-turnover expectation indices also showed respective decreases of 4%, 4.6% and 2.3% month on month.
The seasonally adjusted retail trade confidence index, however, rose by 0.1% in December due to the increase in the number of managers evaluating the “business activity-sales” as improved over the past three months and “current volume of stock” as below normal for the season.
The seasonally adjusted construction confidence index grew by 0.5% in December to 76.15 from 75.75 in November due to the increase in the number of managers who expect an increase in “total employment” in the following three months.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East