Turkey’s sectoral confidence indices announced for Dec
According to the data, the seasonally adjusted confidence index for services increased by 2.2% in December to 81.5. The business situation, demand-turnover and demand-turnover expectation indices in the service sector increased by 4.7%, 1.6%, and 0.7% respectively compared to November to 75.3, 75.6 and 93.7.
The seasonally adjusted retail trade confidence index also rose by 6.3% in December to 96.4. In retail trade sector; business activity-sales, the current volume of stock index and business activity-sales expectation indices increased by 13.1%, 4.6%, and 3.3%, respectively to 76.4, 118.1 and 94.7 when compared to the previous month.
Meanwhile, the construction confidence index decreased by 2.1% to 55.4 in December. In the construction sector; current overall order books index decreased by 13.5% when compared to the previous month to 39.3 while total employment expectation index increased by 5.5% to 71.5.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon