Turkey’s sectoral confidence indices announced for Feb
In service sector, the business situation, demand-turnover and demand-turnover expectation indices also showed respective increases of 5%, 6.5% and 6.8% month on month.
The seasonally adjusted retail trade confidence index also rose by 2.1% in February due to the increase in the number of managers evaluating the “business activity-sales” as improved over the past three months.
The seasonally adjusted construction confidence index grew by 2.1% in February to 76.4 from 74.8 in January due to the increase in the number of managers who expect an increase in “total employment” in the following three months.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September