Turkey’s sectoral confidence indices announced for January
The seasonally adjusted confidence index for services increased by 2.9% to 101.9 in January. Demand-turnover index over past three months was up by 1.4% from December to 98, while demand-turnover expectation over next three months sub-index was 2.1% higher at 104.6 in January.
The seasonally adjusted retail trade confidence index was realized at 108.5, slightly down by 0.1% in January. The business activity-sales over past three months sub-index decreased by 3.7% to 118.8, while the current volume of stock index was down by 1.4% to 90.1 this month.
Similarly, the construction confidence index fell by 5.2% to 84.2 in January. The total employment expectation index was down by 7.4% when compared to the previous month to 92.6, while the current overall order books index was 2.5% lower at 75.7 this month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon
- PP sellers trim May offers further, prices hit 3-month low in Europe