Turkey’s sectoral confidence indices announced for July
The confidence index for the service sector increased 5.3% to a seasonally adjusted reading of 100.86 in July following a reading of 95.75 in June because of an increased number of managers expecting stronger demand-turnover data over the next three months.
The retail trade confidence index rose to a seasonally adjusted reading of 103.56 in July because of a decreased number of managers anticipating an improvement in business activity-sales over the next three months.
The construction sector confidence index increased to a reading of 82.95 in July following a reading of 80.94 in June due to an increased number of managers expecting an increase in total employment over the next three months.
Any reading above 100 indicates an optimistic outlook while readings below 100 indicate a pessimistic outlook.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019