Turkey’s sectoral confidence indices announced for June
The confidence index for the service sector declined 1.4% on the month to post a reading of 99.04 in June because of a decreased number of managers judging their business situation to have improved over the past three months as well as increased demand-turnover data over the past three months and expectations of stronger demand-turnover data over the next three months.
The retail trade confidence index also posted an increase of 0.6% on the month to a reading of 104.12 in June because of an increased number of managers evaluating their current volume of stock as below normal considering the season and anticipations of an increase in the reading of a business activity- sales measurement for the next three months.
Meanwhile, the construction sector confidence index rose 1.6% to a reading of 84.73 in June due to an increased number of managers judging their current overall order books as above the seasonal average and expecting an increase in total employment over the next three months.
Any reading above 100 indicates an optimistic outlook while readings below 100 indicate a pessimistic outlook.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months