Turkey’s sectoral confidence indices announced for March
The confidence index for the service sector climbed 4.8% to a seasonally adjusted reading of 93.50 in March following a reading of 89.24 in February because of an increased number of managers expecting stronger demand-turnover data over the next three months.
The retail trade confidence index also rose 4.1% on the month to a reading of 110.51 in March because of an increased number of managers anticipating an improvement in business activity-sales over the next three months.
The construction sector confidence index, however, declined 1.7% to a reading of 81.43 in March following a reading of 82.82 in February due to a decreased number of managers expecting an increase in total employment over the next three months.
Any reading above 100 indicates an optimistic outlook while readings below 100 indicate a pessimistic outlook.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand