Turkey’s sectoral confidence indices announced for Nov
In the service sector, the business situation index was up by 1.2%, demand-turnover index increased by 3.5% while demand-turnover expectation index rose by 2.6% month on month.
The seasonally adjusted retail trade confidence index fell by 0.2% in November due to the decrease in the number of managers evaluating the “business activity-sales” as improved over the past three months.
The seasonally adjusted construction confidence index fell by 6.9% in November to 75.75 from 81.32 in October due to the decrease in the number of managers who expect an increase in “total employment” in the following three months.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends
- Asian PP, PE markets to start 2022 on a bearish note
- PET bottle prices rise 40% in 2021 across Asia
- Egypt’s PVC markets set to end 2021 on weaker footing