Turkey’s sectoral confidence indices announced for Nov
In the service sector, the business situation index was up by 1.2%, demand-turnover index increased by 3.5% while demand-turnover expectation index rose by 2.6% month on month.
The seasonally adjusted retail trade confidence index fell by 0.2% in November due to the decrease in the number of managers evaluating the “business activity-sales” as improved over the past three months.
The seasonally adjusted construction confidence index fell by 6.9% in November to 75.75 from 81.32 in October due to the decrease in the number of managers who expect an increase in “total employment” in the following three months.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles
- African PP, PE markets firmer on continued tightness in supplies
- Lack of sales pressure supports SEA PE markets
- Will soaring prices attract PP, PE imports to Europe?