Turkey’s sectoral confidence indices announced for Nov
In the service sector, the business situation index was up by 1.2%, demand-turnover index increased by 3.5% while demand-turnover expectation index rose by 2.6% month on month.
The seasonally adjusted retail trade confidence index fell by 0.2% in November due to the decrease in the number of managers evaluating the “business activity-sales” as improved over the past three months.
The seasonally adjusted construction confidence index fell by 6.9% in November to 75.75 from 81.32 in October due to the decrease in the number of managers who expect an increase in “total employment” in the following three months.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines