Turkey’s sectoral confidence indices announced for Nov
According to the data, the seasonally adjusted confidence index for services increased by 5.4% in November to 79.8. The latest gains stemmed from the increased number of managers evaluating “business situation” as improved and “demand-turnover” as increased.
In the service sector, business situation, demand-turnover, and demand-turnover expectation indices increased by 4.8%, 8%, and 4%, respectively when compared to October to 72, 74.4 and 93.1.
The seasonally adjusted retail trade confidence index also rose by 4.3% in November to 90.7 due to the increased number of managers evaluating the “business activity-sales” as improved over the past three months.
In the retail trade sector, business activity-sales and business activity-sales expectation indices increased by 6.2% and 14%, respectively from the previous month to 67.6 and 91.7. The current volume of the stock index, meanwhile, decreased by 3.5% to 112.9.
The seasonally adjusted construction confidence decreased by 3.5% in November to 56.6, while the current overall order books and total employment expectation indices decreased by 5% and 2.5%, respectively month-on-month to 45.4 and 67.7.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm