Turkey’s vehicle registrations decline in November
On a monthly basis, however, Turkey’s motor vehicle registrations moved up 6%. In November, 55,870 new passenger vehicles were registered to traffic. Among the new passenger cars, Volkswagen accounted for 15.2%, Renault 14.2%, Hyundai 7.9%, Opel 6.6%, Toyota 6.5%, Fiat 5.6%, Dacia 5.2%, BMW 5.1%, Ford 4.6% and Audi 3.8% while the share of other brands stood at 25.2%.
By the end of November 2014, the total number of motor vehicles registered to traffic reached 18,767,989 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness