Turkey’s vehicle registrations decline in November
On a monthly basis, however, Turkey’s motor vehicle registrations moved up 6%. In November, 55,870 new passenger vehicles were registered to traffic. Among the new passenger cars, Volkswagen accounted for 15.2%, Renault 14.2%, Hyundai 7.9%, Opel 6.6%, Toyota 6.5%, Fiat 5.6%, Dacia 5.2%, BMW 5.1%, Ford 4.6% and Audi 3.8% while the share of other brands stood at 25.2%.
By the end of November 2014, the total number of motor vehicles registered to traffic reached 18,767,989 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm