Turkey’s vehicle registrations decline in November
On a monthly basis, however, Turkey’s motor vehicle registrations moved up 6%. In November, 55,870 new passenger vehicles were registered to traffic. Among the new passenger cars, Volkswagen accounted for 15.2%, Renault 14.2%, Hyundai 7.9%, Opel 6.6%, Toyota 6.5%, Fiat 5.6%, Dacia 5.2%, BMW 5.1%, Ford 4.6% and Audi 3.8% while the share of other brands stood at 25.2%.
By the end of November 2014, the total number of motor vehicles registered to traffic reached 18,767,989 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure