Turkey’s vehicle registrations decrease in Dec
The data showed that within 101,375 new registrations in December, cars accounted for the highest percentage of total vehicles at 64.7%, followed by small trucks (15.3%), tractors (7.7%) and motorcycles (7.3%). Trucks, buses, minibuses and special purpose vehicles constituted 5%.
Meanwhile, the number of road motor vehicles registered to traffic in Turkey increased by 1,095,952 units in the January-December period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years