Turkey’s vehicle registrations down 3.8% on year in Sept
In September, 46,176 new cars were registered to traffic and among the new passenger cars, Renault accounted for 14.8%, Volkswagen 12.6%, Fiat 8.3%, Hyundai 8.1%, Ford 7.3%, Toyota 6.2%, Opel 6.2%, BMW 5.3%, Nissan 4% and Mercedes-Benz 4%. Other brands made up the remaining 23.2% of total vehicle registrations.
In the first nine months of this year, the number of motor vehicles registered in traffic increased by 676,635 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand