Turkey’s vehicle registrations down 3.8% on year in Sept
In September, 46,176 new cars were registered to traffic and among the new passenger cars, Renault accounted for 14.8%, Volkswagen 12.6%, Fiat 8.3%, Hyundai 8.1%, Ford 7.3%, Toyota 6.2%, Opel 6.2%, BMW 5.3%, Nissan 4% and Mercedes-Benz 4%. Other brands made up the remaining 23.2% of total vehicle registrations.
In the first nine months of this year, the number of motor vehicles registered in traffic increased by 676,635 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS