Turkey’s vehicle registrations down by 16.9% in Dec
In December, the number of road motor vehicles registrations declined by 16.9% from November, while it showed an increase of 34.3% when compared to December 2019.
The data showed that within the total new registrations in December, cars accounted for 54.3%, followed by small trucks (16.3%), motorcycles (14.5%) and tractors (8.1%). Trucks (3.6%), minibuses (2%), buses (0.9%) and special purpose vehicles (0.3%) also contributed to new registrations last month.
In the whole 2020, the number of registered vehicles increased by 54.8% and became 1,038,905 when compared to 2019.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP, PE already back to 2020 lows in China; prices poised for further drops
- Local PE prices remain bearish, nearing multi-year lows across SE Asia
- European PP, PE buyers sideline ahead of further drops in June
- China’s April PE imports fall to around 1 million tons, lowest since 2018
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?