Turkey’s vehicle registrations edge up in December
In addition, Turkey’s motor vehicle registrations climbed 1.8% on a monthly basis. In December, 58,501 new passenger vehicles were registered to traffic. Among the new passenger cars, Volkswagen accounted for 14.7%, Renault 13%, Hyundai 7.3%, Opel 7%, Toyota 6.6%, Ford 5.7%, Fiat 5.3%, Dacia 5.2%, BMW 4.7% and Mercedes Benz 4.3% while the share of other brands stood at 26.1%.
For the full year of 2014, the total number of motor vehicles registered to traffic reached 18,828,721 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets