Turkey’s vehicle registrations increase by 15.4% in Oct
The data showed that cars accounted for the highest percentage of total vehicles at 53.5%, followed by small trucks (16.3%), motorcycles (14.4%), tractors (8.4%), trucks (3.9%) minibuses (2.2%), buses (1.1%), special purpose vehicles (0.2%).
Meanwhile, the number of road motor vehicles registered to traffic in Turkey increased by 892,955 units in the January-October period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Energy consumption curbs start to bite Chinese petchem markets
- Spot PE markets yield to fading demand, better availability in Europe
- Turkey’s PS, EPS markets retain uptrend on low availability
- China’s PP, PE and PVC markets continue to offer poor netbacks despite better sentiment
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs