Turkey’s vehicle registrations increase by 15.4% in Oct
The data showed that cars accounted for the highest percentage of total vehicles at 53.5%, followed by small trucks (16.3%), motorcycles (14.4%), tractors (8.4%), trucks (3.9%) minibuses (2.2%), buses (1.1%), special purpose vehicles (0.2%).
Meanwhile, the number of road motor vehicles registered to traffic in Turkey increased by 892,955 units in the January-October period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PS, ABS markets shoot up on production upsets, soaring styrene
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?