Turkey’s vehicle registrations increase by 15.4% in Oct
The data showed that cars accounted for the highest percentage of total vehicles at 53.5%, followed by small trucks (16.3%), motorcycles (14.4%), tractors (8.4%), trucks (3.9%) minibuses (2.2%), buses (1.1%), special purpose vehicles (0.2%).
Meanwhile, the number of road motor vehicles registered to traffic in Turkey increased by 892,955 units in the January-October period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PET markets extend rebound on firmer costs
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high