Turkey’s vehicle registrations increase by 32.1% in Nov
The data showed that cars accounted for the highest percentage of total vehicles at 53.6%, followed by small trucks (16.3%), motorcycles (14.3%), tractors (8.4%), trucks (3.9%) minibuses (2.2%), buses (1.1%), special purpose vehicles (0.2%).
Meanwhile, the number of road motor vehicles registered to traffic in Turkey increased by 1,008,896 units in the January-November period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high