Turkey’s vehicle registrations move higher in Oct
On a monthly basis, on the other hand, the motor vehicle registrations were down 3.3%.
In October, 51,457 new passenger vehicles were registered to traffic and among the new passenger cars, Renault accounted for 15.3%, Volkswagen 13.8%, Hyundai 7.2%, Opel 6.5%, Toyota 6.5%, Fiat 6.3%, BMW 6%, Ford 5.6%, Mercedes-Benz 4.4% and Dacia 4.3%. Other brands made up the remaining 24% of total vehicle registrations.
By the end of October, the total number of motor vehicles registered to traffic reached 18,693,972.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm