Turkey’s white good sales down for 10th straight month in April
Domestic sales in January and February were also down by 9% and 12%, respectively, bringing the average sales volume for the first quarter to 1.36 million units, with a 7% decrease year-on-year.
Data showed that white goods exports declined by 6% to around 1.49 million units in April and by 3% to 4.17 million units in the first quarter.
Meanwhile, the production of white goods increased by 1% year-on-year in April and decreased by 3% to 5,72 million units year-on-year during the January-March period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers
- Nov hikes send Europe’s PE markets to multi-month highs
- Turkey’s local PP, PE and PVC markets yield to subdued demand
- China's PP, PE prices mostly stabilize after Dalian market turbulence
- Cost support, improving demand drive Asia PET markets slightly higher
- North and West African PE, PP markets surge in November
- Will initial November hikes for PP prove workable in Europe?