Turkey to open tariff quotas for import ABS, ACN
The rules and procedures on how to apply for the quotas as well as how and at what rate the quotas will be distributed will be announced in a publication released by the Ministry of Economy later.
According to the statement, tariff quotas to be applied for imports of these products stand at 50.000 tons for ACN with the Customs Tariff Statistics Position (GTİP) number of 2916.10 and at 4000 tons for ABS with GTİP number of 3903.30.
For further details regarding the Official Gazzette and the statement please click here (only in Turkish)
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PS, EPS markets retain uptrend on low availability
- China’s PP, PE and PVC markets continue to offer poor netbacks despite better sentiment
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe