Turkey to open tariff quotas for import ABS, ACN
The rules and procedures on how to apply for the quotas as well as how and at what rate the quotas will be distributed will be announced in a publication released by the Ministry of Economy later.
According to the statement, tariff quotas to be applied for imports of these products stand at 50.000 tons for ACN with the Customs Tariff Statistics Position (GTİP) number of 2916.10 and at 4000 tons for ABS with GTİP number of 3903.30.
For further details regarding the Official Gazzette and the statement please click here (only in Turkish)
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers