Turkey to open tariff quotas for import ABS, ACN
The rules and procedures on how to apply for the quotas as well as how and at what rate the quotas will be distributed will be announced in a publication released by the Ministry of Economy later.
According to the statement, tariff quotas to be applied for imports of these products stand at 50.000 tons for ACN with the Customs Tariff Statistics Position (GTİP) number of 2916.10 and at 4000 tons for ABS with GTİP number of 3903.30.
For further details regarding the Official Gazzette and the statement please click here (only in Turkish)
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops