Turkey to open tariff quotas for import ABS, ACN
The rules and procedures on how to apply for the quotas as well as how and at what rate the quotas will be distributed will be announced in a publication released by the Ministry of Economy later.
According to the statement, tariff quotas to be applied for imports of these products stand at 50.000 tons for ACN with the Customs Tariff Statistics Position (GTİP) number of 2916.10 and at 4000 tons for ABS with GTİP number of 3903.30.
For further details regarding the Official Gazzette and the statement please click here (only in Turkish)
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Pent-up demand lifts India’s PP market
- Europe continues to defy global PVC trend
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets continue to slide in January
- Europe’s PE markets under pressure from rising supplies
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing