Turkey to open tariff quotas for import ABS, ACN
The rules and procedures on how to apply for the quotas as well as how and at what rate the quotas will be distributed will be announced in a publication released by the Ministry of Economy later.
According to the statement, tariff quotas to be applied for imports of these products stand at 50.000 tons for ACN with the Customs Tariff Statistics Position (GTİP) number of 2916.10 and at 4000 tons for ABS with GTİP number of 3903.30.
For further details regarding the Official Gazzette and the statement please click here (only in Turkish)
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins