Turkish government finalizes project-based incentive scheme
As part of the project-based incentive scheme laid out by the government, the research on possible investment projects is expected to be concluded by the end of December and the investors will be granted a certificate of investment incentive upon receiving approval from the Council of Ministers.
The media reported that 13 potential investment projects have been finalized and several new investment proposals are currently under evaluation by the Ministry.
The investment incentive plans are expected to come into effect by 2018.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers