Turkish government finalizes project-based incentive scheme
As part of the project-based incentive scheme laid out by the government, the research on possible investment projects is expected to be concluded by the end of December and the investors will be granted a certificate of investment incentive upon receiving approval from the Council of Ministers.
The media reported that 13 potential investment projects have been finalized and several new investment proposals are currently under evaluation by the Ministry.
The investment incentive plans are expected to come into effect by 2018.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm