Turkish government finalizes project-based incentive scheme
As part of the project-based incentive scheme laid out by the government, the research on possible investment projects is expected to be concluded by the end of December and the investors will be granted a certificate of investment incentive upon receiving approval from the Council of Ministers.
The media reported that 13 potential investment projects have been finalized and several new investment proposals are currently under evaluation by the Ministry.
The investment incentive plans are expected to come into effect by 2018.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes
- Turkish plastic recycling market in deadlock–solution awaited on import waste ban
- Asia PVC markets decline to 3-month low as downturn fueled by June announcements
- Limited demand leads to further PP, PE declines in China; LDPE hits 6-month low
- African PP, PE markets soften into June