Turkish government finalizes project-based incentive scheme
As part of the project-based incentive scheme laid out by the government, the research on possible investment projects is expected to be concluded by the end of December and the investors will be granted a certificate of investment incentive upon receiving approval from the Council of Ministers.
The media reported that 13 potential investment projects have been finalized and several new investment proposals are currently under evaluation by the Ministry.
The investment incentive plans are expected to come into effect by 2018.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia