Turkmenistan applies 20% discounts to Turkey’s Ro-Ro shipments
Through cooperation with Turkmenistan, Turkey aims to increase Ro-Ro transportation from Azerbaijan to Turkmenistan bypassing Iran. Turkmenistan, meanwhile, seeks new possibilities of interaction with the Middle East countries, including the Persian Gulf given its advantageous geopolitical location; however, currently, most cargoes are transported through Russia and Kazakhstan to the Black Sea bypassing Turkmenistan.
The country is also considering reducing tariffs in order to attract more shipments.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months