Two ACN lines shut, one restarted in Asia
In addition, South Korea’s Tongsuh Petrochemical shut its No.3 ACN line at Ulsan today for maintenance. The 245,000 tons/year line is expected to remain offline until mid-November.
Meanwhile, China’s Shandong Ke Luer restarted its ACN plant on October 8. The 130,000 tons/year plant was shut due to poor demand in late August, according to market sources.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount