Two LDPE plants to start up, one to shut in China
Shenhua Xinjiang Energy Co. Ltd. is planning to shut its 270,000 tons/year LDPE plant due to a planned maintenance at the end of March for a month.
Zhong Tian He Chuang is readying to start up its new 350,000 tons/year LDPE plant, which was initially scheduled to start up in late 2016, in March-April 2017.
Also, Jiangsu Sailboat Petrochemical Co., Ltd. is planning to start up its new 300,000 tons/year LDPE plant, which is conducting test runs at the moment, in the first quarter of 2017.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high