Saudi major issues January PE hikes to South Africa
The Saudi major’s prices currently stand at $1300/ton for LDPE film, $1280/ton for LLDPE c4 film and at $1260/ton for HDPE film, all on CFR Durban, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The source commented, “Supplies in the distribution channel are tight due to the ongoing production issues and disrupted deliveries from Sasol. LLDPE supplies are severely affected. We expect the firming trend to remain in place in the upcoming months.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia