Two more producers announce Dec PE prices to Vietnam
An agent of a Saudi Arabian producer reported that their supplier reduced their December PE prices by $90/ton for HDPE film and by $90-100/ton for LLDPE film, with the producer’s new PE offers standing at $1450/ton for HDPE and at $1440/ton for LLDPE, both on a CIF Vietnam, cash basis. The agent said, “We find these prices to be competitive, but we have not decided to purchase yet as we are not feeling optimistic regarding the near-term outlook.”
Meanwhile, a Southeast Asian producer also announced their new December PE prices to Vietnam with decreases of $90/ton from their initial November levels. A source from the producer pointed to slow trading activities as the main reason behind their decreases. The producer offers LDPE film, HDPE film and injection for December shipment at $1470/ton CIF Vietnam, cash.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June