Two producers nominate Nov MEG contracts in Asia
A second producer also nominated their November MEG contract to Asia at $1000/ton CFR, down $100/ton from October.
Previously, a global producer had announced their November MEG contract to Asia at $960/ton CFR. The producer’s November nomination indicates a $160/ton decrease from their October contract price.
In Asia, spot MEG prices are down around $45/ton when compared to the initial October levels to be currently quoted at around $850/ton CFR China. On a weekly basis, spot MEG prices have gained $40/ton.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high