Two producers nominate Nov MEG contracts in Asia
A second producer also nominated their November MEG contract to Asia at $1000/ton CFR, down $100/ton from October.
Previously, a global producer had announced their November MEG contract to Asia at $960/ton CFR. The producer’s November nomination indicates a $160/ton decrease from their October contract price.
In Asia, spot MEG prices are down around $45/ton when compared to the initial October levels to be currently quoted at around $850/ton CFR China. On a weekly basis, spot MEG prices have gained $40/ton.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm