UK construction output picks up in June
On a yearly basis, meanwhile, growth in the UK’s construction sector stood at 2.6% following a gain of 2.1% in the previous month. Economists’ initial estimates called for a 3.3% gain.
In the second quarter, meanwhile, construction output grew 0.2% from the previous quarter. The country’s annual construction sector growth rose 2.4% in the second quarter after posting a growth rate of 4.4% in the previous quarter.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops