UK’s retail sales rise in Nov
The data also showed that average prices in stores were up by 0.1% year on year with the largest contribution from petrol stations. This was also the first increase on a yearly basis since June 2004.
The total amount spent in the retail industry rose by 0.5% month on month and by 5.9% year on year. Meanwhile, the amount spent on online purchasing also grew by 3% from October and by 24.9% from the same period of 2015.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years