UK’s retail sales rise in Nov
The data also showed that average prices in stores were up by 0.1% year on year with the largest contribution from petrol stations. This was also the first increase on a yearly basis since June 2004.
The total amount spent in the retail industry rose by 0.5% month on month and by 5.9% year on year. Meanwhile, the amount spent on online purchasing also grew by 3% from October and by 24.9% from the same period of 2015.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins